Friday, August 04, 2006

Hello hello readers :D

We had our History presentation yesterday.
We bought loads & loads of sweets for the quiz.
At the beginning, all the them are showing those dull dull faces,
but they did start to brighten up!
Our questions are damn easy can.
Asked A. Leong how was our presentation,
she said it was good.
*phew!*
& we did pass!
But there was some stupid colours that couldnt be seen from the front.

I detests people who rips off both my partner & my work.
I seriously do.

Chinese periods rock like siao!
With a good teacher, students will be good too! :D
Some people on their music phones,
while some listened to their mp3 or ipods.
GH wanted to take a picture of our Chinese teacher.
I thought she will shun him,
but I was so wrong.
Instead, she even posed a picture for him!
That was when all of us took out our phones & taking snapping photos (:
& she didnt even confiscate nor scold us!
She never did scold us nor shouted at us.
But we must do assignments given :D



LK, Jie & ZL (:

YZ eatting in class!!
Horhor..

*Turns*

Pretty empty huh?

Time check,
1111. HA HA HA.

FYI; my watch got scratched yesterday :(

I especially liked yesterday's Aikido lessons.
There were super duper little people attending lessons yesterday.
But it was fun!
I made Sissy fall down,
"hand-cuffed" her like what policemen did on tv.

I saw this outside the school.
Pretty sun rays huh? X)

Saw this truck on my way home with chocos stickers.
We all groan.
Cos we're feeling hungry :(

Nice (:

Woke up with aches everywhere!
My butt, my arms, my everyhere :(

I guess things didnt turn out the way they should be huh?
I couldnt agree as it only comes once in a year.
I dont "shou qi hua"
nor do I put friends infront of my family.
Yes, I know most teenagers regard friends as the most important people in their life.
I love my friends too. They're nice people.
I dont know, I just dont want people to interfere with my day.
Its my big day, not yours.

Had this stupid gastric pain during maths period.
3 periods!!
& Mdm Chang gave us a mock test.
Oh can you believe it?
I couldnt even concentrate cos of the painful pain.
Mdm Chang saw me, & she asked.

CHANG: Ni shi bu shi lai na ge?
ME: No la! Ended already. Hahaha
CHANG: Cramps? Or you want to go to the toilet?
ME: Nah, I dont wanna shit =D
CHANG: Gastric issit?
ME: OH YAH HOR!
CHANG: Want me to excuse you to go downstairs to eat?
ME: *Thinks* Nah, test more impt :D :D
CHANG: Good attitude joyce!

Ha ha ha ha.

Mr _____ said hi!
& I say hello too.

Huishin! You blur blur!
3/6 rocks okay?
4/3 doesnt rock more than 3/6!!
That is so true :D
Blur blur! You wanna know his nick right?
Its __ ______
Interesting huh?
xD

NDP training today was sort of terrible.
Stomach hurts, need to stand still, march 90 45.
GRRR..
Biased means biased.
You're biased & you're denying it.

I forgot, someone pushed me for the saking of pushing.
They were only just playing.
& my butt hit the ground.
It hurts cos my butt is already sore!
& it has became sore-er.
OH GOD.

CIP tmr!!
Have to go the Orchard early in the morning.
The organisation in-charge was the SPCA.
The first time I heard it, I was so damn happy.
Cos what I thought was that I can see dogs & puppies.
But we're only selling jig-saw puzzles.
Oh wells.

& YES! I cant believe Im saying this but yeah,
THANK YOU GH.
Thank you for helping me hit him back when he hit my head.
TYTYTY!
& to that guy who hit me on the head for no reasons ;
Dont ever call me. I'll never pick up my phone if I see your name.

RED!
PURPLE LOVES YOU.
GREEN!
PURPLE LOVES YOU EVEN MORE :D :D :D

No comments: